Monday, October 13, 2008

Clapton is God

I don't understand how music can have such a profound effect on us. Even just plain music without words can induce an unshakable mood. Been listening almost non-stop, to Classical Acoustic guitar by Eric Clapton. The song just makes me soar like never before. Makes me feel like I am at the end of my life looking back fondly at all the ups and downs I've been through. Smiling with the knowledge that in the end, it's all good... it's all perfect. Fills me with wonder at the phenomenon called life and the sheer beauty of it. All my little worries and quibbles just vanish and in their place I find a vast peacefulness... a stillness permeating the very core of myself with barely enough space left for a tiny little voice whispering - 'It's all good... It's all good."

No comments: